iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

storm clean up

Started by slider, January 23, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

Last week we did a storm clean up in ashburn ga.
He lost 27 pines 61 years old.The pics are from last week.The total removal was 38 trees.
He put me on an other job near by so i went by this morning to take him a cake and thank him.
We had another bad storm yesterday and he lost 30 or more.I could not believe what i was looking at.It was like the first job.

al glenn

Roxie

It sure is heart breaking to see all that damage. 
Say when

slider

Roxie he was lucky.he lost 60 trees ,one mile south they lost every thing.I did not count but may be 15 homes.
al glenn

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Yes,it is sad see. I saw some damage on the news. I see homes destroyed,but I also see trees destroyed too. :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Marty is working storm restorations in Hattiesburg.  Many homes just disappeared.  He said that the community togetherness won't be in the news but if should be.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Marty

Slider,
Looks like the recent storms have had you busy too. Here are some pics from storm in Hattiesburg, Ms

goose63

Marty that is sad what a mess
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

WDH

Wow.  Amazing what a tornado can do to property and people's lives. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!