iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Off to the ER again!

Started by Woodhauler, January 23, 2017, 05:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Dam cellulitius or what ever is back for the 3rd time and I have been itching like crazy for a while! Break out in either whelts or bumps that itch like crazy. They go away after a hour or so. Welts look like worms under my skin. Could show up anywhere. Bumps do the same.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodhauler

Setting in er now. Only one here shouldn't be long seeing someone.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Rural

Jim_Rogers

CVS anti itch cream helps me.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Woodhauler

Had a reaction to the antibiotics I was on. doctor gave me some stuff to stop the reaction and different antibiotics to take. don't wish this crap on anyone!

Jeff

You have to keep from scratching the itch. I know, been there, done that. Every time you scratch that itch, you add bacteria.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ed_K

Hope the different antibiotics works for you. You did good at only 4 hrs in the ER, down here it usually 7 hrs.
Ed K

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Woodhauler on January 23, 2017, 11:13:14 AM
Had a reaction to the antibiotics I was on. doctor gave me some stuff to stop the reaction and different antibiotics to take. don't wish this crap on anyone!

When I was 11 or 12, I was taking Penicillin and developed an allergic reaction to it.  From my ankles to halfway up my calf was bright red, bumpy and itched like crazy.  Doc gave me some purple liquid that tasted like gasoline.  Had to take that 2 or 3 times a day for a week!  Not sure which was worse :-\
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Woodhauler

I have been fighting this battle since the first week in November. Its driving me up a wall.  >:(

Jeff

It took me almost 2 and a half years. Mine finally cleared up about the time you got it. Granted, I had a spider bite in there that probably was a big part of it too.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bruno of NH

Hope things get cleared up for ya
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Woodhauler

Had 2 days of not itching, but it came back on my arms this am. First my right arm, then my left . It went away on my right arm before it appeared on my left. Leg seems no better >:( Wonder if I can force the hospital into admitting me???? The cellulitious thing worrys me more then the hives! Hives could be caused from worrying about my leg.

Magicman

I have no experience with your misery, but my prayers are with you.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!