I finished 5 days ago. I pulled in 840 gal total that day from 2 locations, early that day. One was 550 gal at 1.1% and the rest was at 1.2%. Then it got way too hot, as it got to 81 degrees. I boiled that down and it was very dark syrup.
I ended up with just 174 gal from 750 taps because the sugar % in the sap was at my lowest ever, had it been at my previous 3 season average I'd have gotten .4 gal/tap in syrup. As it was I only got .232 gal/tap.
Now I'm planning for next year. Will change more laterals to 3/16 tied to my vacuum set up, and add 50-75 more taps, possibly even 100. I am also putting my bigger vacuum pump on my vacuum tank and setting it up with a releaser rather than using the tank as a vacuum tank, then I'll be able to add 5-7" more vacuum on the mains and all of the 3/16 will be at max. possible vacuum once they are just 4-6' above the mainline elevation. In 3 areas I'm also going to add a sap ladder or 2 to get better slope on those mains. I got my 7 current sap ladders to perform very well this year, keeping my vacuum loss under 2" from the pump out to the far end of each main, some of which are up to 2000' away from the pump. The longest one at about 2000' long and with 2 sap ladders held at 2" vacuum loss, I thought that was good.