iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chainsaw case

Started by zband, December 02, 2004, 10:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zband

I would like to say hello to everyone on this board and ask a question that I cant seem to find an answer to.  I just purchased an echo 305 to clean up the back yard with.  I cleaned the saw up after its use and would like to put it into a case to store it.  I cant find a place to purchase a case for it. Any suggestions?

Bushwhacker

zband
Any saw dealer should have one that would work. Several places on the internet such as e bay or Alamia,inc. The last Stihl I bought, the dealer gave me a case for it. Good luck
KLH

Kevin

Any Echo dealer should have the case.
The part # is 999888-00207

SasquatchMan

Not hard to make a chainsaw box, (with or without bar on saw) out of plywood - keep the thing safe in the back of the truck.
Senior Member?  That's funny.

Chris J

If you're in or near large town/city, try some pawn shops (sometimes the person buying the saw won't take the case). I also find empty cases at flea markets, thrift shops, & even trash piles.  Yes, I'm a dedicated bargain finder a/k/a cheapskate ;D.

If you're wanting the case for storage, not transporting it or at least not very often or far, the case doesn't need to be an exact fit.  Unless, of course, it's too small ::).
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

tony_marks

u could have one i got.. but truth is u can pick these things up for about as cheap as shipping would be at lowes.. at least  they use to be there.. hadnt been there in in a while.

Thank You Sponsors!