iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Grills n' Ovens! Wood Cook Stoves!

Started by Jeff, January 19, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey! We have a new sponsor! They have WHAT I WANT SOME DAY!!  Grills n' ovens sell Wood Cook stoves, cook stove inserts and wood fired Pizza ovens.  Please give them a welcome and take a look at what all they over! They are also sponsoring the Firewood and heating forum, so you can look for the links here, there and on the side with all our other great sponsors. 8)

Grills'n Ovens LLC
1-800-801-7339
Pizza Ovens - www.grillsnovens.com
Wood Cook Stoves - www.woodcookstove.com
contact@grillsnovens.com

facebook.com/woodpizzaovens
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

VictorH

Welcome Grills N Ovens!!  Thanks for being a sponsor!!

OOOOOh - nice stuff by the way!

Magicman

Welcome Grills'n Ovens, and Thank You for your sponsorship.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Hilltop366

Weekend_Sawyer

Welcome and thank you for sponsoring the forum!

I like the idea of bringing back wood cook stoves.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

WV Sawmiller

Welcome Grills n Ovens. I hope your venture is a complete success.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

47sawdust

When I first saw the ad I thought it said "Girls and Ovens".Does that mean I'm dyslexic?Maybe just highly associative.
Thanks for being a sponsor.I'm all set for girls and ovens,though.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Bert

Saw you tomorrow!

mad murdock

Welcome Grills N ovens and thank you for sponsoring the Forestry Forum!  Good looking line up of necessary kitchen gadgets!
8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Autocar

Welcome and thank you for supporting the forum  ;).
Bill

sprucebunny

Thanks for sponsoring the Forestry Forum  8) 8)

If I manage to have another house it will have a wood cook stove  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Roxie

Welcome!  Those sure are some beautiful cook stoves!   :)
Say when

WLC

Those are really nice looking cookstoves!  Thank you for your sponsorship.
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

thecfarm

OK first thing,do not click onto pizza oven link. Your better half will get mad at you because you have spent an hour looking at them. Than you say,But dear it was not my fault. Look at where I have been. Than she will say,I like that,lets get one. Which is not a bad thing,but it will be another project.  ;D
The stove link is a good one,but I have to admit,I spent less time on that link.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Got my attention! Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WLC

Quote from: thecfarm on January 19, 2017, 05:40:34 PM
OK first thing,do not click onto pizza oven link. Your better half will get mad at you because you have spent an hour looking at them. Than you say,But dear it was not my fault. Look at where I have been. Than she will say,I like that,lets get one. Which is not a bad thing,but it will be another project.  ;D
The stove link is a good one,but I have to admit,I spent less time on that link.

Now you've done it,  I didn't look at the pizza ovens, just the cookstoves.  Off to click another link.  It'll be all your fault if I have to get one of these or build one. :D

ETA:  Don't look at the pizza ovens on an empty stomach.  I'm hungry now.  WOW, glad the wife hasn't seen these.  I'd actually love to have one myself.  Those are nice.
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

samandothers

Saw the earlier post and looked over the ovens.  Very nice!

Thank you for sponsoring this forum!

sandsawmill14

welcome to the ff those are some very nice cookstoves  :)  do you make any pellet models ???
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Savannahdan

Welcome and we appreciate your sponsorship. Enjoyed you websites.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

John S

Welcome to the FF and thank you for the sponsorship.
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

21incher

Welcome and thanks for becoming a sponsor. I had better not let my wife see those outdoors ovens because she wants one for her breads. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Wallys World

Welcome and very nice products. But I made a mistake! I showed the cook stoves to my wife!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!