iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

V-blade planting

Started by RobSC, January 14, 2017, 10:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSC

Not sure if this is in the right place but it's worth a try. I'm in search of someone that offers v-blade planting in South Carolina. I have about 45 acres that needs planted in loblolly. The tract is located near Greenwood SC. Thanks

Wudman

Hipp Enterprises out of Saluda and Mid-Carolina Timber Company out of Orangeburg are a couple that may be able to help you out.  Do a web search to contact either.  There are a handful of guys out of Georgia that may be able to complete your work as well.  Call your local South Carolina Forestry Commission office.  They may be able to tell you who is currently working in the area.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

RobSC

Thanks Wudman. Hipps is booked. I'll check with the forestry folks and Mid-Carolina on Monday. We had the planting scheduled with a company out of Georgia but our spraying got delayed and it put us out of their planting loop. I'm sure there's other outfits doing work around the state or coming through if I can find them.

Thank You Sponsors!