iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"Cabin Fever chilly chili dinner" get together 2017

Started by yukon cornelius, January 09, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

We are planning the second "cabin fever chilly chili dinner" get-together. I believe we outgrew our house for this in the first year so we are going to get the community building here in Warsaw, MO.  We are trying for  March 11 this year. I have spoken with a few already and we discussed a different date but we are unable to get the building until march. So let's get this started  8)
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

sawguy21

I sure wish we could make it, I REALLY like chili. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

trapper

I like the people that attend.  Just like the pig roast you will not be disappointed if you go.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

sawwood

Yukon add me Sawwood to your list. Had a great time last time, and was able to put faces to
names we see here on the forum.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

DDW_OR

wish i could come, but it is a LONG drive from the west coast.
"let the machines do the work"

yukon cornelius

We have the Warsaw mo. Community building rented for march 11 for the chili dinner. Do you guys think I need to start a new thread for a head count and info about it?

plowboyswr

Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

thecfarm

Yes,on the new thread and title it,cabin fever chilly chili dinner get-together. I am kinda bored and just clicked onto this thread. Just being lazy this morning.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yukon cornelius

Quote from: thecfarm on January 12, 2017, 08:58:22 AM
Yes,on the new thread and title it,cabin fever chilly chili dinner get-together. I am kinda bored and just clicked onto this thread. Just being lazy this morning.
I shall do it now.  8)

thecfarm

That will do it.
Nice of you to have the get together.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TKehl

I'm in.  Wife has a concert in Lee's Summit that day, but I may bring the kids. 
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

yukon cornelius

Quote from: TKehl on January 12, 2017, 04:17:14 PM
I'm in.  Wife has a concert in Lee's Summit that day, but I may bring the kids.
Great! Kids are welcome. My two boys and wife will be there.

Huck

Woodlandmills Hm126

Tom the Sawyer

Add 2 more.  Let us know if you need anything.

Tom
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

ozarkgem

Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

yukon cornelius

I think the count is 16 -22 right now. Ff member gunhandle will be there. Possibly Truman the miller and his family.

sawwood

Yukon count me as 1, let me know if you need any thing. Are you going to have the raffle again? If so I can bring a
raffle idem for it.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

paul case

I wana come but it is a bit too far out time wise for me to say for sure. Sounds like a good time. Did I miss the time it will take place?

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

DDW_OR

Quote from: Tom the Sawyer on January 12, 2017, 08:15:45 PM
.....Let us know if you need anything......

an idea,
have people to bring one desert and one side dish.
"let the machines do the work"

yukon cornelius

Sawwood, we will do a raffle again. Anyone who would like can bring an item for it.

We get the building at 11 am  through 7 pm. We will eat at 1.

This will be potluck so bring a food item of your choice. We are making a pot of chili and a desert. We will provide silverware, cups, bowls and such.

trapper

We are trying to schedule our winter vacation around it so we can attend,.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

drobertson

Will check my plans too, is a smoked butt roast acceptable?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

yukon cornelius

Quote from: drobertson on January 13, 2017, 08:45:18 AM
Will check my plans too, is a smoked butt roast acceptable?

Absolutely 8) I am looking forward to that!

drobertson

Larry me too! Will work on it, the tenth that Friday is Nathans  b day, many times we do the family thing on the week end for all to attend that can ya know, will let you know brother, thanks man!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

I always enjoy a pot luck. Family reunion is my favorate time. Lots of diffeant dishes to try.

Thank You Sponsors!