iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Bought What??

Started by Magicman, January 09, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

You must be going to ship a whack of Grits up North  ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chuck White

I guess this is another "WHAT'S IT" Lynn!

Years ago I made a platform similar to that, to set the freezer on, out in the garage!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

paul case

I think it is a box to catch walnut sawdust in.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Jemclimber

I just made something similar for my best friend for his "best friend".  A simple box with a  name routered on top and handles. She was a good bird dog, and he had her since she was a puppy.  I didn't have to buy the lumber though, I may have quite a few hoarded boards around.  Or so I'm told, I'm a board collector.

It looks nice, don't keep us waiting and guessing for too long.
lt15

Magicman

So PatD and I loaded it up, hooked up the sawmill, and off we went

to the Cabin where we parked the sawmill and unloaded the platform.

Put it in the designated place and added a mattress.

A bit of feminine stuff and it looks like it belongs there.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Is that the new table? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodweasel

samandothers

You are good at that feminine stuff!   ;D

Magicman

Quote from: Jeff on January 11, 2017, 07:40:11 PMIs that the new table? ;) 
I have often stayed at the table long enough to make me want to go there.   ;)

PatD is the feminine expert.  I just follow orders.....like building that platform.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

MM,

Where are the drawers? Surely you are not going to let that much potential storage space go to waste.

Many years ago we hosted our first foreign exchange student and to compensate for a small bedroom my wife had our furniture maker make a captains bed with 3 sets of drawer units on each side. Was a little tall but in the end we had as much storage in a single bed as a large dresser and a chest of drawers. The furniture guru made a bookcase headboard for it providing even more storage for knic-knacs and such.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

This mattress has always been stored under our bed, so the plan was the mattress now goes into the platform and both slide under the bed as usual.  After we set it up, she who must be obeyed, remarked that she kinda liked it there. 

The only thing that remains constant in my life is change.   ::)

Andy White

Lynn,
Love the platform bed! Looks great sitting there. Maybe a Boomerang Walnut nightstand would complete the look.      Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

paul case

But will it be cold enough for the snowman in there?

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

WDH

Hopefully, that deer mount is securely mounted to the wall  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

SkyDoc

Quote from: fishfighter on January 10, 2017, 08:42:37 AM
I did that a few times on the camp I'm building. :( Hurt my feeling buying lumber, but I didn't have any pine logs on hand at the time. :(

I only had two good pine logs left for projects and they both floated to the far en of my neighbors property. Well I got the new big mill in and was going to build a chicken coop out of pine. My mill weighs in at 3000# and we tore up the soft ground trying to get to the logs. We abandoned the plan to get the pine logs and we just used some of the nice oak that I had stacked up from the tornado back in February.

Now I have half a chicken coop built out of solid oak....
Dad always said "its easier to learn from someone else's  mistake than to make it yourself". Thats why I am here....

Jeff

©
Quote from: WDH on January 12, 2017, 07:44:34 AM
Hopefully, that deer mount is securely mounted to the wall  :).
So far so good.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Andy White

Me thinks I detect some interstate shenanigans about to transpire!!!! Lets watch.      Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Thank You Sponsors!