btulloh

HM126

coxy

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Kbeitz on August 31, 2017, 08:02:21 PM
Quote from: thecfarm on August 31, 2017, 07:41:16 PM
Kbeitz,can you found me a millon dollars please   :D

I bet I can but it wont be cheap...
My sister just called to tell me a co-worker likes to bid on thrift store bins of goods on eBay.  She won a bunch of clothes including shoes.  Inside one shoe was a roll of $100 bills - $1,000 dollar worth!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Kbeitz

I love U-haul storage auctions. You would not believe  the stuff you find
in the storage lockers. I got one for $5.00 and made over $3000.00 out
of it.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

coxy

Kbeitz

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Kbeitz

Good day today... The drill had a rusty stuck chuck that took all
of 5 min. to unstick. The battery even charged up. Works great.
It's not an XRP but it looks to be in pretty good shape.

Jack works good.

Next item I gotta do some research to find out what it even is.
I hoping that it's a VFD.

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Kbeitz

No such luck. It's just a soft start for a 50 hp motor.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

coxy

Kbeitz

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Ox

You must be surrounded by wealthy people.  You wouldn't find stuff like that in the scrapyards around here.  However there is lots of raw material for fabricating steel.  You just can't get any of it.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

coxy

loggah

This came into the junkyard a few weeks ago! :o building had fell in and a lot of old stuff showed up, it decided to follow me home last week, now its residing in front of its big brother. Early 1920,s Cletrac model W ,another project to get running.

Delete image from: 

Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Kbeitz

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

loggah

It has good compression,and spark, got a carburetor coming!!! but the mice been in the radiator, those Dang mice !!!! GRRR.
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

grouch

loggah,

Just the pictures make me drool. It wouldn't do for me to actually sit on the thing.

BTW, didn't I see a thread on here somewhere where you have an old chainsaw collection?
Find something to do that interests you.

loggah

I do have an assortment of old chainsaws, a lot of them showed up at the junkyard.I don't remember what thread it was in tho! :embarassed:

grouch

I have a "Remington Logmaster" that's been hibernating in an old shed since 1978. That was the one and only time I ever heard it run. A man gave it to me when I moved here. After firing it once, I decided I'd get a new, small chainsaw for my firewood.

[edit to add:]
Found your chainsaw collection, loggah. I see a Remington Logmaster hanging from your rafters in one photo.

Might have to find a wandering mule to deliver this one to Kbeitz. He'd be powering that edger with it in a couple of days.
Find something to do that interests you.

thecfarm

Good save. Sheet metal looks good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

A visit to loggah's place is a treat.  We only stayed a few hours but could have easily spent several days, plus he now has another crawler.  :o I showed the picture to PatD and she said that it was just what he needed.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Kbeitz

I also have a small Chain saw collection... All from the junkyard.

I like this one the best. The carb rotates. So if you tilt the chainsaw on its
side to cut off a tree you need to turn the carb so the gas doesn't run out.

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Al_Smith

My grand father totally rebuilt a 1919 Clectrac and hauled it from Pittsburgh to Knox county Ohio in 1937 on the back of a Dodge ton and a half .I'd imagine at about 30 MPH if that .With that crawler and a team of big Belgians and a Farmall regular  they farmed about 120 acres which must have taken forever to get the crops out .Granddad bought that old crawler from a junk yard for next to nothing according to the story .
My dad was 17 years old at the time and told of that old crawler,slow as a snail but could pull a very long line of equipment behind it .With a front mount pulley it was a real chore lining it up to run something off the belt .

Kbeitz

I got me another drill press last week at the yard. I don't know why.
I have 14 drill-presses now. All I had to do with this one was to put
on a new wire. It still worked with the old one but it was unsafe.
It was just to nice to see it get cut up for scrap. A few more presses
and I will have one for every size bit. I wont need to change bits.

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Kbeitz

We had rain today so I had some time to play with some of my junk yard junk...

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!