iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new years eve fun

Started by 2308500, January 01, 2017, 11:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

230 forwarder sitting on its belly pan.  pulled it out with a 230d skidder....but barely.

Fether Hardwoods

Looks like it might have been a little greasy out there.

coxy

that would be an excuse for a 2 day drunk  :) :) :)

thecfarm

:o
I have a place just like that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

AlexHart

Amateurs.

The correct way to do that is to get it stuck like that just as its going dark and after a good struggle in the dark need to wait until the next day during which it just randomly savagely drops below zero overnight.   

That actually happened to us once.   Much better to reflect back on it years later than when we were actually out there in the mud.   I just remembered the pressure was on that day too because on top of everything else my poor friend's (who's machine was in the mud... and sinking) wife was giving birth that day and he obviously had to be there.   We were down to a borrowed cable (ripped out of another friend's skidder on a code red emergency basis) but we got it.   

Glad you got it out at any rate.   

Gearbox

Looks like that should have been on swamp loggers . In north MN You mud up a job like that you would be kicked out of the woods by the forester .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

happens to be my property so im the "forester",i  pulled him out with my personal skidder  and it was his second to last load so i  guess any blame goes on me 8)

sorry but not amateurs. piece was cut clear on both sides of us so we had to cut it or lose it to wind. just happened therer was a half acre boggy area and it got the best ofm him

Cazzhrdwd

That is some kind of stuck. Were you surprised to get him out with just one machine?
96 Woodmizer LT40Super  Woodmizer 5 head moulder

Was a real hard pull with the old 230tj  made me realize it's finally time to do a disc brake conversion

Thank You Sponsors!