Please watch your self

Started by Bruno of NH, December 26, 2016, 10:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Quote from: Bruno of NH on January 09, 2017, 09:12:18 AM
I'm shut off on the maple syrup :(
That's going to hurt :)

I'm sorry to hear this news Bruno!

And to think, sugaring season will be starting here in about a 1½ months!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bruno of NH

Just got back from the Dr's the blood only thinned to 1.5 needs to be 2-3 more shots and pills back on Friday to check again.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Darrel

Frequent checking is good. If your blood gets too thin you can bleed out and that's not good. Glad to see that they're doing the right thing. You are still being prayed for.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Peter Drouin

So how is the new driver working out?  Does your truck have a sander on it?
Rain here last night . I have been out like 4 times in the last few days sanding the drive way.
This is getting old fast, rain, freeze, rain, freeze. smiley_dizzy
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

timberlinetree

Hope you get well soon! Your in our thoughts and prays! Your forest forum friend, Jayson.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Bruno of NH

Peter
The fill in driver has worked out but he's ready for me to get back.He don't like working around all the cars .
The truck has a SS Hiway sander load sand/salt mix with my tractor . There has been lots of ice.
Thanks Jayson
I have a Dr's appointment today at 1:30 will see how it goes :)
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

Just got out of the Dr's
My blood is a 2.0 now but to close so back on the shots till Monday :)
Good news
Monday they will start on my blood suger and adjust that .
Making some progress :)
Thanks Bruno

Roxie

Poor Bruno!  I'm pretty sure we can all appreciate how very hard it is to wait and stay down, but the important thing is that you come out the other end of this ordeal healthy.
Say when

Chuck White

Those shots are no fun either!   :o
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Darrel

I've given a whole lot of those shots to others, never to myself.
1992 LT40HD

Chuck White

samandothers

Glad to hear progress is being made!

Bruno of NH

Had a Dr's appointment today I'm off the blood thinning shots just on a pill now.
Dr said I could mill a little at end of the week but no plow truck untill after my appointment next Monday .
She said see has never seen anyone with the amount of clots I had in my lungs .
I have some maple logs to mill up .
I need to get back at it this has cost me a lot just when I was getting a little a head .
O well just makes you want to go at it harder
Bruno

Den Socling

Good news about those shots. And at least the logs are safe this time of year.

Darrel

Good to hear you are off the shots. Hoping you don't have to be on the pills for too long.
1992 LT40HD

Peter Drouin

So you're not leaking now?  ;D
Good thing, now you can mill some logs and not make a mess on your lumber.  ;D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

Maple wouldn't sell very well with red drops on it lol :)

Magicman

That is good news to hear Burno.    smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

Glad to hear that you are recovering and feeling better. As you said watch your self and listen to the doctors orders.  :)
That would be like GMO maple  ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Bruno of NH

Back at the Dr's today now my INR level is to high :(
Got to go back Friday to get it checked again
To low then to high can't wait to get this right :)

Darrel

Sometimes that INR is not easy to get right. I've had patients that we never did get it right. Just had to keep fiddling with the dosage. Raise the dosenone week and lower it the next. The important thing is to take the med and keep checking levels. Your health depends on it. So hang in there and keep the recovery going.
1992 LT40HD

Chuck White

Quote from: Darrel on January 30, 2017, 10:11:44 PM
Sometimes that INR is not easy to get right. I've had patients that we never did get it right. Just had to keep fiddling with the dosage. Raise the dosenone week and lower it the next. The important thing is to take the med and keep checking levels. Your health depends on it. So hang in there and keep the recovery going. 

I agree with that Darrel!

My dosage is odd, one day I take 7.5mg and the next day I take 5mg of Warfarin and it keeps me on track!

Thank You Sponsors!