iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas!

Started by knowslittle, December 24, 2016, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knowslittle

Merry Christmas to everyone!!. . .

( I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge thru out the year.)

dean herring

Merry Christmas from 3D Lumber
May God bless you and yours
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

samandothers

Merry Christmas!  A Savior is born!

fishpharmer

Merry Christmas to all my forestryforum  friends!
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sandsawmill14

merry Christmas  :christmas:   :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

SawyerBrown

A very merry and blessed Christmas to all!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

WV Sawmiller

Merry Christmas to all from WV too.

Wife and I went to grandkid's performance at church Friday. The 4 y/o told us Wednesday they would have to cancel the play because she was Mary and had a speaking part but could not talk due to strep throat. She got better and was a cute Mary but nearly fell asleep on her bale of hay after doing her part. The preacher said was the first time he had seen Baby Jesus tossed into the manger. Molly's Maw-Maw told him "At least this time he landed face-up". Evidently in practice Molly had tossed the doll in face down a time or two. We had a great time watching them. That's what its all about.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!