iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 15 power-feed blocking scale

Started by b dukes, December 22, 2016, 11:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b dukes

I recently bought a used power feed for my LT 15 which is a 2010 model. I installed per instructions in the manual that came with it. It bolts up where the manual feed attached to the mast. It works fine but it blocks the view of my scale for the first 2 inches. Is this normal? There isn't any other bolt holes to mount it on.

MartyParsons

Hello,
   Yes it is a little harder to see the lower part of the scale with the power feed on the LT15.

Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

UN Hooker

I just removed the cover that covers the top pulley and now I can see the bottom of the scale fine.     UN
Retired Toolmaker/Moldmaker
C-4 & C5D TF - 5500 Iron Mule - Restored 4400 Ford Ind. FEL ex Backhoe w/custom built boom w/Valby 360* grapple w/18' reach - 920 Cat w/bucket & forks w/clamp - Peterson 10" WPF - LT-15 - Cooks Catsclaw & Dual tooth setter - many Husky saws

b dukes

Thanks , I will try that. If that doesn't work for me it shouldn't be that hard to make a bracket to move is down a few inches.

Thank You Sponsors!