iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new toy

Started by wi_logger, December 22, 2016, 12:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wi_logger

hello, just wanted to say how much I really enjoy this site and all of the very knowledgeable members on here, thank you all for the great advice :) figured I would add a pic of my hoe I recently purchased

goober

nice machine  it should serve you well  they are very handy for all kinds of projects
lt15 woodmizergo case 480 lbh 574 ih tractor   ih-4500a forklift  woodmaxx chipper saxdolmer saws

logman81

Congratulations enjoy the new toy!
Precision Firewood & Logging

GAB

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.
Now you have a proper shovel for the 3 S Rule.
Hope it serves you well.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Autocar

I like new toys that can dig holes  8) Give yourself some time and your wonder how you ever lived without a backhoe.
Bill

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

As my best friend would say,We could do some damage with that.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ed_K

Kool  :). I keep telling Rita I need one of those,but haven't seen one show up yet.
Ed K

wesdor

Welcome to the Forum. I'd call that a great Christmas present  :).  Wish I had a backhoe like that. 

Riwaka

Don't break too many cab windows they cost money to replace.

Thank You Sponsors!