iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forum Jumps

Started by Larry, December 21, 2016, 09:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

Sporadically the forum drops down a line or three.  Happens maybe ever minute or two.  Doesn't really hurt anything but is irritating.  Does it on both my PC's with W10 and Firefox.  No problems with any other websites.  Noticed it started about three or four days ago.  Tried seeing if there was a pattern but none that I can figure out.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Magicman

Jumps for me too.  I may click on something just as it jumps so I get what was a couple of lines below.  I have rebooted, refreshed, and dumped my history without any change. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I guess my Dinosaur does not read what the new ones.  ;D
All is fine here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

THe only place I can see that is possible is on the forum index page where the "forum news" items are when it changes from the new sponsor announcement to the Christmas contest announcement.  It is time to remove the new sponsor announcement up there, does it do it now?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Larry

Looks ok this morning so maybe its fixed. :)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Jeff

Well, it really was never broken. Just a random incompatibility in the display because of a combination of browser choice and monitor or display size. Impossible to make every different combination out there completely happy happy happy. :D :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30