First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Quartlow

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WH_Conley

Seems to me like a list of countries that when anything happens they look to Uncle Sam for help. They probably forgot that. On a note from personal experience, seems like they are saying steel is the excuse, I have welded on that cheap s$^#. Has anybody been welding right along and all of sudden a hole the size of quarter blows out. It explodes, 2000+ degrees, can't wear enough protection, it will find a way in. Get a bit of molten steel boiling the wax in your ear when you are laying in a compromising position 50 feet above the groung. That will flat get your attention and I swear you will look to see where it is made.Give me good old US steel anyday.
Bill

fstedy

>:( >:( >:(  Same old story punish us when we protect our interests  >:( >:( >:(
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Fla._Deadheader

I won't put a link to the response from the US >:( >:( >:(
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

rebocardo

I just have to laugh when a person from Kenya is deciding WTO issues. Most of what people would call 3rd world countries in our own hemispere have a bigger GNP then Kenya. As probably do every state in our union.

Sort of like this old news from last year:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/828904/posts

"The United Nations revealed the extent of its moral bankruptcy Monday when all but three member nations voted Libya -- a repressive regime still under U.N. sanctions for financing the 1988 Lockerbie bombing -- to chair its top council on human rights."

I think we should unjoin the U.S. from the U.N. and W.T.O. and any other organization that seeks a world government.

Thank You Sponsors!