iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome another new sponsor! National Salvage & Service Corporation

Started by Jeff, November 30, 2016, 04:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm pleased to introduce another new sponsor to our members and guests.
National Salvage & Service Corporation. First I would like to thank them for coming on, and second to let you know that they will also have a sponsor board you are going to want to watch. One of the things the reasons they want be here is that they are looking for contractors with knuckleboom loaders, so there in an opportunity that some of you loader truck guys may want to know more about.

National Salvage & Service Corporation

6755 S. Old State Road 37
Bloomington, IN 47401
PH: 812.339.9000
Email: national.services@nssccorp.com

National Salvage & Service Corporation provides safe, efficient and environmentally sound products and services to help industries remove, recover and restore resources. National has removed, recovered and restored resources at sites ranging from the complete demolition of power plant buildings and equipment to taking up thousands of miles of vacated railroad tracks.

We recycle or reuse nearly all of the materials from our projects. For example, we are the largest recycler of treated wood in the U.S., finding uses for more than one-half million tons of railroad ties per year.
We leave sites environmentally safe and ready to reuse in job creation, transportation or recreation, including thousands of miles of rails to trails. We remove, recover and restore commercial, industrial and transportation assets across the U.S.

Based in Bloomington, Indiana, National was established in 1980 as a railroad dismantling company. During its more than 30 years in business, it has grown to become an industry leader in demolition, asset recovery and environmental services.

With 125 employees and four offices across the country, we are equipped to tackle your project in the most efficient, safe and environmentally sound manner possible, whether it is the demolition of a power plant or the remediation of a site contaminated with hazardous materials.

A sustainable company, we recycle nearly all of the material we salvage. These materials range from ferrous and non-ferrous metals to railroad ties to industrial equipment. This practice not only keeps these materials out of landfills, improving the environment; it also saves our customers significant amounts of money, reducing the cost of a job and adding to profit.

National is a leading wholesale provider of used railroad ties and new railroad ties and other treated hardwood railroad track products, as well as recycled utility poles. Our customers know that each and every time they order from National, they'll receive the same high-quality products and customer service we've delivered for more than 30 years. We value and excel in consistently delivering a quality product at competitive prices in a manner that is convenient for the customer.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Savannahdan

Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

jmouton

lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

breederman

Together we got this !

samandothers

Welcome and thank you for supporting this forum.

Enjoyed reviewing your web site.  Some really interesting work y'all do!

Hilltop366

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, National Salvage & Service Corporation, and Thank You for your sponsorship.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Welcome to the FF. I looked at your website, you have an amazing business.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

National,

Welcome and thanks for sponsoring the FF. I visited your website and am impressed with the projects and products. Keep up the good work and I wish you continued success.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

fat olde elf

Thanks for supporting the Forum. Enjoyed your web site. Interesting !!!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Ox

K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

uplander

My neighbor works for them. I met the owners once about 25 years or so ago. I picked up a fishing rod that was on their dock at the lake, casted it once and promptly caught a 6 pound or so wiper. Man that fish fought hard.
Woodmizer lt40G28.  A kubota L4600 with loader and forks.
Various Stihl saws and not enough time to use them!
Finished my house finally. Completely sawn out on by band mill. It took me 7 years but was worth it. Hardest thing I have ever done.

mad murdock

Welcome aboard National, and thank you for sponsoring the Forestry Forum!! :new_year:
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

coxy

uplander

Oh, and because I forgot to do so in my first post a big Welcome N.S.S. and thank you for your support of the forum.
Woodmizer lt40G28.  A kubota L4600 with loader and forks.
Various Stihl saws and not enough time to use them!
Finished my house finally. Completely sawn out on by band mill. It took me 7 years but was worth it. Hardest thing I have ever done.

fishpharmer

National, welcome to forestryforum.com!  We appreciate your sponsorship.
We have folks that fell the tie logs, folks that mill the tie logs, pretty neat that we now have ya'll (National) the outfit that salvages the ties.   8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

morflail

CBR

warina drive

Thank You Sponsors!