iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

anyone looking for a pallet dismantler for there next sawmill build?

Started by hershey, November 25, 2016, 02:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hershey

back when I was in the sawing game real heavy I always had the dream of finding a big bandsaw cheap and modifying it to cut 4' logs. well low and behold I found the rig in the form of a dismantler, but have long since moved on from the dream.   I bought it anyways in hopes of seeing if anyone else wanted to try it. I am in northern ohio if anyone is interested in taking on the dream.

Revival Sawmill

Clearly, I don't know enough to tackle this project; but what's a pallet dismantler?  pictures?
Thanks,

Kbeitz

Quote from: hershey on November 25, 2016, 02:15:53 PM
back when I was in the sawing game real heavy I always had the dream of finding a big bandsaw cheap and modifying it to cut 4' logs. well low and behold I found the rig in the form of a dismantler, but have long since moved on from the dream.   I bought it anyways in hopes of seeing if anyone else wanted to try it. I am in northern ohio if anyone is interested in taking on the dream. jicasegrace@hotmail.com

Pictures pictures pictures. 
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Jeff

Is this a for sale item? I take it, seeing as where it is posted, you are looking for someone to give it too. That makes it okay to be posted here.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!