iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome our newest sponsor! FARMA and FORS MW

Started by Jeff, November 21, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm pleased and proud to introduce to you our newest Forestry Forum sponsor FARMA! Please give them a warm welcome, visit their websites and feel free to ask any questions that they can help you with.

FARMA is a Scandinavian log trailer brand that has been at the market since 1992. Today, it is the leading brand of timber trailers in Northern Europe and known as a full range supplier. FARMA offers log trailers from 6 to 16 tons and log loaders from 12 ft to 28 ft. Accessory range is one of the largest on the market including different types of grapples, insert buckets, energy cutters, insert sides, tipping bodies etc. Machinery is designed for the small forest owners through to professional timber harvesting companies and operators.

Market has very well welcomed FARMA Generation 2 machinery which offers design-protected series of lumber trailers; the octagonal, bent centre profile makes it very innovative and gives more durability.

FARMA is produced by FORS MW which develops, manufactures and markets small and medium sized, high quality, customer related products at a competitive price. Besides FARMA timber trailers FORS MW also produces BIGAB hook lift systems and dump trailers, FARMA-N tractor processors.

More information about FARMA: www.forsmw.com

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Welcome to the forum.
Check out CT 3,8-6. The photo shots was taken at my place.  :D
Any chance you guys will be at the expo in Bangor,Maine,USA in May of 2017?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

QuoteCheck out CT 3,8-6. The photo shots was taken at my place.  :D

okay, can't figure out where to look.... :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ox

Thank you for sponsoring this forum!  I've looked at your equipment in the past and I'm impressed.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

fishpharmer

FARMA  and FORS MW  thanks for sponsoring forestryforum!  Welcome to this great place!!  One of my custom milling customers has a FARMA loader that is well built and extremely useful staging logs for the mill. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

catalina

Jeff, I think this is the picture thecfarm was talking about. hopefully ok to post the link for this post. http://www.forsmw.com/20.0.0.0/5617/cache/5617_039b7cf0e4cd601f6c7b0114d8af035b.jpg

mad murdock

Welcome FARMA and FORS MW, and a great big THANK YOU for your sponsorship of the Forestry Forum! 8) 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

thecfarm

Ayup,that's the one.
I found it by clicking onto the banner,click onto Lumber Trailers,a drop down will appear and than Foresty Trailer With Crane. Should be the first one.
See the stone wall and rocks? ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

goose63

Welcome abord fellas sure wish I had the bucks for some of your stuff
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

John Mc

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, and thank you for sponsoring. Is there any chance you will be adding US-based dealers in the future? I'd love the chance to see some of this in person.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Bruno of NH

Welcome to the forum thank you for being a sponsor  :) :)
I want one of the trailers when i can save up some loot :) :)
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Welcome FARMA and Thank You for becoming a member of the Forestry Forum Family. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Say when

Corley5

Nice equipment 8) 8)  Welcome to the Forestry Forum :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

celliott

This summer we replaced the old forwarding trailer at work with a new Farma. It's a T12 C7 (12 ton capacity, 7m crane) I really like it, seems like a very well built trailer. The extentable boom is really handy too. You can really load it with wood!
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

customdave

Welcome, had to check out your website right away, impressive! 8)

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

FARMA

Hi there everyone at Forestry Forum,
We sure look forward to follow this forum and try to help out where we can. It is a great pleasure to read all the posts and it is so nice to see that forest people are very much the same everywhere. In Scandinavia we had success and the privilege over the last 25 years to help forest owners, contractors and forest related business improve their working conditions using our equipment and we have for sure learned a lot over the years. It will be with great interest that our team will try to stay in touch here as much as we possibly can.
Peter Kastberg
CEO FARMA

caveman

Welcome Farma.  The Farma banner is a great addition to the Forestry Forum.  Thank you for sponsoring.  The equipment on your website looks to be of very high quality.
Caveman

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Carson-saws

Welcome!....Very nice equipment.  These type work real well in both rural and urban jobs. 

Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

chubby

Hi Guys, Kersti at ForsMW emailed me this morning letting me know that Farma is now a site sponsor  8) so I wanted to take a second to introduce myself, and maybe give a little intro for Farma in North America as well.

In recent years Farma has been doing alot of work to supply a loader and trailer combo to everyone from the occasional user to the professional. Not long ago the Generation 2 (G2) line was introduced which is a huge step forward as far as quality and design goes vs what we now refer to as G1. Everything from the grapples to the cranes and trailers were redesigned; and I think those of you who had a look at the site will see how far things have come in the past few years. Farma is the most sold trailer and loader in Europe and it`s pretty safe to say that europe is the most competitive market for this type of equipment right now, so I believe that says alot about the product.

As far as the North American market goes, there are currently 2 importers. Hantz Equipment who handles the Maritime provinces in Canada and oursleves, Picken's Farm Equipment, located in Waterloo, Quebec. We've been in business since 1983, and in recent years, have grown into one of the biggest independent importers of forestry equipment in the North East.

Some of our strongest brands are:
Hakki Pilke firewood processors
Wood-Mizer sawmills
of course, Farma log trailers

To answer a previous question:
Yes we'll be in Bangor in the spring. We were in VT this year and did extremely well so we're happy to say we're doubling the size of our site and going to present as much of the lineup as we can including the new 12 ton G2 trailer and a 4WD model, right through to the smaller 4.2-6 with extendible boom.

If there's anything I can do to help, please don't be shy to ask. Myself and everyone at ForsMW would be delighted to help and please visit our website as well as Farma's

www.picken.ca
www.forsmw.com

Savannahdan

Welcome and thank you for being a sponsor.  Happy Thanksgiving.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Thank You Sponsors!