iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Pioneer Airbow

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 16, 2016, 09:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ToddsPoint

That's pretty interesting.  The name is kind of funny though.  "Airbow", but there is no bow.  That's what's good about it.  No limbs to get in the way packing it.  I want!  Gary
Logosol M7, Stihl 660 and 290, Kubota L3901.

maple flats

Great idea. I wonder how many decades it will take before it is legal to use in New York State.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Ox

I just typed a pretty long response to maple flats but figured it belonged in restricted topics so I deleted the whole thing...

Thanks for sharing that, Goat.  Seems like a heck of an idea.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

pabst79

It really looks like something that would be fun and useful, pretty sure I want one...pretty sure the wife will say otherwise  :D.
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

gspren

Looks neat but would not be legal for archery season in PA, the rules specify that the energy must be stored in a bent limb with or without wheels. Might be legal in regular gun seasons.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

drobertson

Looks like a perfect fit to a alternate method season, as well as gun season,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Czech_Made

I believe  tranquillizer gun works in similar way.  Thanks for sharing, interesting.  :)

Czech_Made

Oh and if you want to hunt with more bang, here is howto:  ;D

http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm

Ox

Six hits on a buck at 120 yards with a mountain howitzer.  How cool!  :laugh:
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Ox on December 23, 2016, 11:15:05 AM
Six hits on a buck at 120 yards with a mountain howitzer.  How cool!  :laugh:

Read on about hitting feral cats at 400 yards with a mortar!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Czech_Made

Sorry, did not mean to steal the thread, my mind goes off on a tangent sometimes  :)

Ox

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger!

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!