iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Has anyone ever replaced the center bearings in a iron mule?

Started by logman81, November 15, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s grinder

Looks like your doing a first class job.Are you sending pump and injectors out to be checked out?

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

logman81

Thanks i take great pride in my equipment and making sure it preforms as it should. The pump is new this past year and the injectors will be new aswell. Also rebuilding the head and replacing the water pump to. The entire engine will be new along with a new clutch. Then i still have have fix the center bearings. But so far everything is going pretty good.
Precision Firewood & Logging

bushmechanic

A little tip when your painting and you don't want to get paint on the cylinder rods, smear some grease on them. After you can just wipe the grease off and viola clean rod. I think your doing a great job, keep it up!

Ed_K

Nice job  8) .What color yellow (name) is that? Looks like treefarmer yellow.
Ed K

logman81

Thanks for the tip on painting. And thanks for the good jobs! The color is new jd yellow from ts its pretty good paint.

logman81

logman81

All most ready to go in jusy waiting for new water pump and injectors. 

logman81

Just an update ordered the rest of the motor parts today and they should be here by Tuesday of next week to complete it. Then paint it let it dry a few days then back in it goes!

47sawdust

Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

logman81

Well the motor is mostly together im still waiting on a few parts to finish it. I noticed the rubber sleeves for the injection lines were pretty torn up so i ordered them. I got a new water pump and the pulley that came with it has a smaller bolt pater then my fan has so i have to have my buddy with the machine shop make a new adapter to attach the fan. And i ordered a clutch alignment tool for the new clutch. When it finally got here they sent me the wrong one so ill have to deal with that tomorrow and get the right one. Once those things are resolved it can finally go back in and fire it up. Im still along ways from completing the project but slow and steady gets the job done right.

Thank You Sponsors!