iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new member :)

Started by shop guy, November 12, 2016, 07:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shop guy

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the information you have all shared over the years. It is amazing how much info is here.

I'm josh, young buck in my early thirties and have a 1 1/2 year old. Just moved out in the country and now have a 30x30 shop out back, a concrete pad for possible mill placement in the future too...

Looking to buy a real mill soon as I am tired of my tiny beam cutter.

Anyway thanks again for all of your info here!!!

Back to the shady tree for now.

Josh
2015 dodge Cummins 4x4 crew, t590 & 763 bobcat with hydraulic breaker, 1 woman, 1 baby girl, 3 dogs and a shop.

Blessed!!

God is great, beer is good....and people are crazy.

plowboyswr

Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

thecfarm

Welcome to the forum.
You will like a bigger mill.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

shop guy

Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome :)
2015 dodge Cummins 4x4 crew, t590 & 763 bobcat with hydraulic breaker, 1 woman, 1 baby girl, 3 dogs and a shop.

Blessed!!

samandothers

Welcome Josh!

Good luck on your mill search.  I hope you find what you are looking for. 

21incher

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

shop guy

Blessed!!

WV Sawmiller

SG,

Welcome. Please update your profile with location and equipment and such. (We FF members like to be able to map out our vacation schedules and see where we can stop along the route to mooch a meal and such. :D :D)

Oh, BTW - You are going to need a bigger shop too. Of course once you get the mill it is easier to saw your own lumber and build more storage and shop space.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Roxie

Say when

shop guy

I will work on my profile now. :)

I know it's small.... but going from a two car garage filled with my wife's decorations and excess stuff to this detached building is a godsend!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

Blessed!!

Texas Ranger

Welcome to the forum, from a Texan. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!