iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

All Testing Is Finished!!!! Thinking I will make it.

Started by Andy White, November 02, 2016, 07:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy White

This week was the last of the testing I got started last month. After the doings at the Heart center, next was the Gastroenterologist workup. Man I really did not want to have this done! Should have had it done fifteen years ago, as the doctor told me. After the prep day was over, the morning procedure began. First was IV fluids tap, then hooking up all the monitors. The nurse had to check my BP by hand, because the machine said it was 127 over 83. It was, and she said she had never seen anyone that calm. Boy if she only knew!! The pretty little tech came with the good stuff, and injected the tap. Nancy is standing here rubbing my head, and talking to the doctor. I said You gotta leave so he can do my test. They laughed, because it was all over and I could go eat!
Absolutely painess and if not thinking of it, you never know it happened. So now Doctor says all is perfect and I can come back in 10 years! I am a really lucky man, and this last month has really shown me that. Guys, please don't put this off! it is the most good you can do for yourself with the least pain and discomfort. It will save your life!!!   Now I will clean out the shop, and build my sister's vanity for her new bathroom.      Andy
PS.     Nancy has pictures, but yall will just have to take my word that it happened!!!
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

thecfarm

That is good!!
I had it done. He met in the middle. I never did think to ask if he used the same one.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Mooseherder

Magicman

Thanks for the good report Andy.  You have been so quiet that I was beginning to be concerned. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Andy, we were on the same track.  Met in the middle on me as well.  Got best results.  Waiting on the cardio report.  And yes, do not put it off.  At 75 I had never had GI tests or stress test.  I got the ten year pass on the first and 5 year on the second.

It is your life, get er done.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

drobertson

Glad to hear that all is clear!  Funny how the drugs make time seem to go so fast!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Andy, we are on the same track, just went through all that with the same results, got the cardio back yesterday.  We must have the same docs, told me to come back in 10 years.  Told him one of us was likely not to be here in 10 years.  He failed to see the humor.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

samandothers

Thank You Sponsors!