1 proud daddy

Started by plowboyswr, October 08, 2016, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Love that song, and she NAILED it!   8)
Say when

Magicman

Congratulations again. 

According to the RSVP, come to the Chilly Chili and you can meet Kandra in person.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

John S

2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

samandothers

Missed the news of 10/22 posting. WOW!  Great for you guys!   And congrats on having a singing start yet again!   

14 or 15 years apart!!! oh man   Good on you mine or 5 years apart, can't imagine 14 years.  My parents were 39 when I was born so you are right on course to have a great Child there!!   ;D

samandothers

Shared this news with the wife.  She said go ahead and have another to keep this next one company!

plowboyswr

Quote from: samandothers on January 21, 2017, 05:38:44 PM
Missed the news of 10/22 posting. WOW!  Great for you guys!   And congrats on having a singing start yet again!   

14 or 15 years apart!!! oh man   Good on you mine or 5 years apart, can't imagine 14 years.  My parents were 39 when I was born so you are right on course to have a great Child there!!   ;D

Maybe I should have stated that my oldest is only 11! Then we have an 8 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. The younger 2 can sing but they won't get up in front of people. Too shy like Dad.  :D :D   
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

Ron Scott

~Ron

plowboyswr

Well looks like we are still on track for a 6/24/17 due date. For a miss Eleanor Dawn Reynolds.  :)
Steve

Roxie

Say when

samandothers

Ultrasound these days is amazing! 

plowboyswr

Well looks like we aren't going to to make the 6-24 date. The Dr has decided today is the day we head into the hospital at 6pm for miss Angela to get induced. Please keep us all in your prayers. I will be posting pictures later. ;D oh I almost forgot  here's one done this week.

Steve

plowboyswr

We took some pictures 2 weeks ago pregnancy photos. Thought I'd share. 

While the photographer was busy with my wife I couldn't help clowning around a bit

Our son who wasn't present for the above pictures had left to go to the in-laws for that week as I was dropping him off with pawpaw miss Angela realized she hadn't hugged or kissed him goodbye. So we had to improvise to get a very emotional pregnant momma her hug.

Steve

paul case

We sure hope and pray that all works out well.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

plowboyswr

Well miss Ellanor Dawn made her appearance at 3:00 am  7lbs 9oz 19.5in long.

It's been a long night but what a Father's day gift. ;D
Steve

thecfarm

Now that's a Father's day present!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Congratulations to the Happy Family! 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

plowboyswr

Steve

Ron Scott

Great Father's Day gift. Congratulations!
~Ron

chet

That last pic says it all.    :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

WDH

Beautiful little girl. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

plowboyswr

Quote from: Chet on June 18, 2017, 10:11:01 PM
That last pic says it all.    :)
Not too often does anyone get a picture of me but when ya got a girl that purdy on your arm who's going to be looking at me! Lol  :D

Steve

plowboyswr

Can't help myself  :D

Steve

Magicman

Now that is sweet.  The perfect Bunny, and then the perfect Touchdown!!   :)

gww

This thread deserves a bump just cause I missed it somehow.  I gotta learn to pay more attention.
Cheers
gww

Thank You Sponsors!