iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Quick and easy log deck

Started by ozarkgem, October 05, 2016, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

I don't know why I didn't do this years ago. I had this frame setting around. The arms are from pallet racking and are thin and don't weigh much. I wanted room to walk around the mill. I won't use any heavy logs that go "thunk" as my mill is not tied down and  they tend to push it around. This works really good on Cedar. Now I only have to get on the Bobcat 3 times a day instead of 30 times a day.

Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

ozarkgem

Quote from: ozarkgem on October 05, 2016, 07:14:04 PM
I don't know why I didn't do this years ago. I had this frame setting around. The arms are from pallet racking and are thin and don't weigh much. I wanted room to walk around the mill. I won't use any heavy logs that go "thunk" as my mill is not tied down and  they tend to push it around. This works really good on Cedar. Now I only have to get on the Bobcat 3 times a day instead of 30 times a day.

For some reason I can't get the second pic to post.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

thecfarm

Good idea.
I have trouble posting another picture in the same post sometimes. I just start another post and all is good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!