iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not just for Muckin around!

Started by Jeff, September 29, 2016, 08:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

My impromptu cooler for a mad dash to da U.P. for my favorite. Apple pie!
Stay hydrated out there!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Weekend_Sawyer

If your boots smell like my boots you are going to think that beer was skunked before you open it!  :o
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Cabelas will be selling UP Boot Coolers next year.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Skip

21incher

Still waiting for a pic of you getting home with a apple pie in there. ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

I kinda don't think that that (Tom) Apple Pie was the "eating kind".   ;)   Apple Pie
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I had some apple pie a while ago at a picking party. I think some was doing more apple pie than picking.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

Quote from: Magicman on October 10, 2016, 08:26:56 PM
I kinda don't think that that (Tom) Apple Pie was the "eating kind".   ;)   Apple Pie

Thanks for setting me straight.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!