iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Woodshed ??

Started by deerguy, September 26, 2016, 06:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Quote from: sandsawmill14 on October 04, 2016, 10:09:37 PM
we have a old saying down here about you northern guys  "yankees are like hemorrhoids they are alright as long as they come down and go back up but when they come down and stay they are a real pain in the rear" ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How true that is I betcha. :D
I would like to send about 500,000 more down that way too.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

killamplanes

I had farms in North ms, lived in arkansas near Bootheal of mo. I spent plenty of time down there. Take note I live in central illinois. The south is a great place to visit
jd440 skidder, western star w/grapple,tk B-20 hyd, electric, stihl660,and 2X661. and other support Equipment, pallet manufacturing line

Raider Bill

Quote from: sandsawmill14 on October 04, 2016, 10:09:37 PM
we have a old saying down here about you northern guys  "yankees are like hemorrhoids they are alright as long as they come down and go back up but when they come down and stay they are a real pain in the rear" ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Having lived in the south 30 years this month I tend to agree with you.
Yankee go home! mustache-smiley
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

sandsawmill14

CCC4

As long as there are hills, I'm home. Lived in the South my entire life only have moved 2x. Born and raised in the outskirts of Louisville, Ky and moved to North Central Arkansas. Mother was from South Carolina and my Dad and his people were from Kentucky and the hills of Virginia...I got the South thing in the bag! LOL! My town has maybe 60 people in it and our "Big town" is less than 50,000 just guessing...prolly waaay less! LOL! Love it here, fortunately I was raised going to different states and have got to see most of them. Like I say, if its got hills....Im home

Oliver05262

Good Lord, Mr. Ford, what have I done? Three days ago---over one hundred posts ago---Ohio_Bill said maybe we should change the subject and talk about food. Grits are good food, and apparently are good for starting a conversation, too. So......I fixed up a batch.
  At least the axe handles and cant hooks are back in the corner, and nobody has got a black eye, so I guess we can be friends for a while longer.
  Take care, be polite, and I hope to see some of you at the Paul Bunyon Show on Friday.
I'll be the guy with the Vermont Forest Fire Warden hat.
Oliver Durand
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

sandsawmill14

ccc4 we dont move around much my house is about 150 fence post from where we lived when i was born  ;D  and my kids made the 7 generation of us born on this farm :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!