iDRY Vacuum Kilns

unread posts

Started by pineywoods, September 24, 2016, 10:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

The button for "show all unread posts since last visit" has dis-appeared from my log on screen. I read everything, so I use this every time I connect. Did it move somewhere else ? No problem, I can still do that, just takes a few extra scrolls and clicks..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

thecfarm

Upper left hand corner,by the FF logo,to the left of the tip of the tree you will see a small block,the arrow is pointing down, in your case.Click onto it,the arrow will point up now and all the unread posts,replies and that will appear.
When I hover my mouse over it,it reads,Shrink or expand the header
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Like Ray said. :)

You must have closed it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pineywoods

DDuuuhhh..Ten years on here and I never noticed that button...thanks.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

sandsawmill14

dont feel bad i done it to  ;D  amazing how many buttons i push and dont realize it :-\ lucky we are on a good forum and they straighten me out right quick thanks again Jeff smiley_thumbsup
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

DR_Buck

Quote from: pineywoods on September 24, 2016, 08:48:16 PM
DDuuuhhh..Ten years on here and I never noticed that button...thanks.

I have also fallen victim to the missing links    ;D    and had to post my "what happened" question here also.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught