iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

T&G Flooring

Started by sawwood, September 19, 2016, 08:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawwood

I made a T&G flooring jig to use on my Woodmaster Planer Yesterday. Today I ran 300 LF of Walnut and it came out good.
I had so may different lengths I had to do most of them one at a time. I have a friend that has the two routers set up for
the Woodmaster, so Thursday I am going to go run 400 LF of walnut in his set up. After I see how good that unit works,
I may buy one as I have a couple of jobs coming up for flooring.

Sawwood

Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Czech_Made

Looks like it works really well  smiley_thumbsup

hackberry jake

I've done that very same thing before. Half a house full of walnut flooring. I just used two vertical fences and used feather boards to hold the boards against the fence. It's hard on your rubber feed rollers. And Johnson paste wax is your best friend.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

sawwood

Will I am all done with this order. All total it came out to 464 LF of flooring. I put the back relief  on it to day and it sure
looks good, now to call the customer and get paid. I sure hope he brings better lumber for the next round as the first
lumber sure was bad, lost of bark and most looked like slab wood. Had to do a lot of trimming and came out with a lot of
short runs. Hackberry I have couple of cans of Johnson past wax that I use on most of my tools, sure is good stuff.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Thank You Sponsors!