iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A nice thing

Started by thecfarm, September 17, 2016, 04:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Went to the hosiptal today,a young man held the door for me so I could get on. Nice of him,but it gets better. Told him 4th floor and he pressed it for me. I noticed he was going to the birthing floor. I asked him if he was a new Daddy and his face lite right up with a big smile and said Yes!!! I asked the name, Penny Grace,with the same smile.I asked how much she weighted 7 pounds 8 ozs with the same smile still. I than asked how Mom was and the same smile said great. As he walked off the elavator,I told him you will make a great Dad.
That girl is some lucky to have him!!! Made my day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

gspren

That does sound like a nice thing.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

drobertson

You bet, its always nice to see our younger folks exercising respect and enthusiasm and hope all is well on your end too.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

Things like that will light most anyone up.

Glad you had a nice day!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

21incher

Something like that happened to me the other day. I had been working on a flower bed in my yard for a couple of days. I was just finishing up and a car pulled in my driveway. A older gentleman got out and told me he wanted to let me know how nice it came out. He told me he drove by delivering papers everyday, was watching my progress and just wanted to let me know that someone had noticed what I had done. I have never had a total stranger do that before and it made my day. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

Thank You is such an easy compliment.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

I was traveling today and while sitting outside a minute mart eating chicken and fries, I watched the door. Here in PA almost everybody held the door for the person behind them. I shamed myself by not jumping up and getting the door for a woman carrying a baby.  :(

red

365 Thank yous  a book by John Kralik . .  no matter how down and out your circumstances ,you can still find a way to be thankful.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!