iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

axe men, killed in accident

Started by js2743, September 17, 2016, 05:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

js2743

Gabe Rygaard, a reality TV star and former Clallam County commissioner candidate, was killed in a 9:22 a.m. wreck Friday involving three vehicles on U.S. Highway 101 a quarter-mile east of Laird Road, west of Port Angeles.

dgdrls

Sad story,  very unfortunate for all those involved in the accident.

D

sandsawmill14

sorry to here this :( as he was a family man and from what i've read a active member of the community AND a completely different man in real life from what they showed on axe men but i expected that cause there is very little reality in reality tv now it  was ok when it first started years ago but i guess real life is to boring the thing is if they had kept it clean enough that you wouldnt be ashamed for your kids to watch it the show might not have been canceled :-\ but aside from all that my heart goes out to the family and friends of Gabe as i know he will be greatly missed :(
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Carson-saws

Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Bill Gaiche

red

Gabe was not wearing a seat belt . The pictures are of a brutal wreck.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

WV Sawmiller

Sorry to hear it.

My favorite part of the show was when his dad, Craig, would sit down and calmly describe the different jobs and functions of the various team members of the logging crew. There was no drama or silliness just good education about the work by a very experienced logger.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

glassman_48

One of my favorite shows on t.v.  I learned a lot from watching those shows.

WV Sawmiller

Quote from: glassman_48 on September 18, 2016, 09:40:59 AM
One of my favorite shows on t.v.  I learned a lot from watching those shows.

I hope you didn't learn it from Shelby :D.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Woodhauler

Sad he got killed, I enjoyed the show back when J.M Browning was on it. Real to life show then.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

timberlinetree

Sad to hear. We used to call our son Denver (Brad),the California guy who had trouble with the chokers on Gabe's crew, when he was doing a bad job for fun.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!