iDRY Vacuum Kilns

did the mobile site change?

Started by cliffreaves, September 14, 2016, 09:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliffreaves

A couple weeks ago the mobile site seemed to change for me.  I no longer can find where to access the photo gallery which is probably a nice break for you guys, but not for me.😀  just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this or if I fat fingered the wrong button at some point.

Bruno of NH

The same thing happened to me on my I phone its a different  mobile layout does not work as well
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

drobertson

Yea, head scratcher, I think there are two mobile layouts, at the very bottom of the log in page I see a mobile pick beside   a mapz2  option or something like that one is olive green bordered the other blue and white, this one seems quicker
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Jeff

The mobile version of the forum had to be quickly changed when a possible security exploit was found within it's code. Other than the missing Gallery link, what other issues are you finding Bruno?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bruno of NH

Quote from: Jeff on September 15, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
The mobile version of the forum had to be quickly changed when a possible security exploit was found within it's code. Other than the missing Gallery link, what other issues are you finding Bruno?

Hi Jeff
I find it very slow on my phone and when i read a post and try to go back to like sawmilling i end up way back in old post then have to find my way back up .
i use my phone a lot for reading the FF
Thanks Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools