iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I made it out! Surgery

Started by drobertson, September 14, 2016, 04:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Mike sorry to hear of your issue man, rough, it sounds like your problems are just above where mine were, regardless it stinks. My procedure was unique in that my previous fusion L4 L5 had to be redone from lack of fusion. Then L4 and L3 and S 1. It was a fast 5 hours for me on the table! Ha! Now things feel great, just can't work,, like everyone says, follow docs orders and behave, and you will heal, let us know if you feel like it, will be thinking of you, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

Well crapola! Six week check up not the report card I was looking for.  A!l good except a short section of incesion. Seems like its not quite healing like it should.  No pain or discomfort, just not what the doc liked to see, go back Friday again, I reckon best to air on the side of caution.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Ed_K

Caution would be best. I had a similar problem when they stapled me up after hernia surgery, would not heal then we found it was an ingrown hair was causing the problem, when it starts feeling warm that's not good,get it looked at quick.
Let us know how it goes and hope all's ok. It's a bummer when you write up a long post and it doesn't go. Rita's learning to use her phone to text, some of the words don't come out right,funny some times not so others. I'll wait as long as I can before going to the new phones with all their gadgets  ;D .
Ed K

thecfarm

Wife just went for her check up of a knee replacement. Had one of those stiches inside that was trying to come outside. He knew as soon as he saw it. All gone now.Hope it's that simple.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Hopefully David, this will only be a minor setback on your journey toward a successful back procedure. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

dr,

I hope your incision has healed properly and your on the "full mend"

best
D

drobertson

Thanks D, slowly getting there, scar tissue from previous fusion is the culprit, getting there,

Thank You Sponsors!