iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Best videos of timber felling techniques?

Started by strunk57, September 10, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strunk57

Looking through the web trying to find some decent videos of timber felling. What are some of your favorites? Iknow its hard to learn by watching videos but beats a snowball.
99 timberking b-20. John deere 450c loader. 79 Chevy c-60 95 GMC 2500, Craftsman tablesaw, Dewalt 735 13" planer, stihl ms-290 Stihl 029, Husqvarna 394xp, dewalt router & table, various sanders/hand tools.

RHP Logging

Hotsaws101.  Jack is a hell of a timber faller.  Not really sure what style of cutting you're looking for. You cutting hardwood?  Softwood? 
Buckin in the woods

mills

Check out CCC4's. But he's too fast for most of us pick up any tips.  >:(

And, if your wife watches them she'll be asking why you don't drop trees with your shirt off. :D

teakwood

Because most of us dont have a six pack! :D :D

CCC4 is one skinny guy!
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

CCC4

Ok ok...I just lost a cup of coffe out my nose!! One of you two owe me a cup of coffee!!! LMBO!!

Hey Bitz, is hotsawz the guy who not really preaches but you know he is religious? Yeh he is really a fine Left Coast cutter. There is a guy with red hair and a beard that has a wicked match cutting video to music...who is that? I would love to cut with that guy about over anyone on the Left Coast except my buddy Joe. He has some good videos and is an excellent faller, idk if he has a channel or not, I will check.

OP, if you are looking for East Coast styles RHP Logging has got a bunch. Not to pimp myself but...pretty decent hand at it and at request I will custom make a video of what ever style ya wanna see! Hahaha! Too funny...never mind my vids...check out RHP Logging...Bitz is a good friend and badass with a chainsaw!

If looking for Left Coast vids, we have a member that is an awesome faller with a bunch of cuts in his pocket, Northman Logging. He has a bunch of videos also and does a stellar job...he a little tiny guy but he carries a big saw!!! LMBO...jus a shot over the bow to NM, haven't seen him post in a while...bet we do now :)!!!!

Thank You Sponsors!