iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Power Feed Board

Started by sparks, September 02, 2016, 12:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I am looking for 3 folks with an LT40 standard mill 1998 or newer to test some new power feed boards. I need someone who saws at least 8 hours a day and 4 days a week. Email me at rlauman@woodmizer.com if you are interested. You get to keep the board.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

sparks

Or LT40 Super 1998 or newer with the same criteria.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Chuck White

Can't believe no one wants to take you up on the offer, Sparks!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

barbender

Well, I certainly would but I don't meet the criteria. I haven't ran my poor mill in 2 months and it's a '97 1/2.
Too many irons in the fire

drobertson

I am at the mill most days that long but rarely saw over 6 hrs in a day, but thanks for the offer! And beginning tomorrow after 9 logs will be done for a spell,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

There was a time when I averaged that much sawing time and occasionally do now, but only occasionally.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!