iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trying to post a picture

Started by millcreek40, August 23, 2016, 10:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millcreek40

Two 240A Timberjacks, Mack log truck, Multitek 2040 wood processor.

millcreek40

I think it's been three years trying!!!

BargeMonkey

thecfarm

Looks like a new wood processor.   ;D  What kind?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

47sawdust

millcreek,
I think it took me 3 years to work up the nerve to try it.Once I did,it wasn't all that hard.Kinda like me and gettin' married.
Nice looking processor.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

danbuendgen

How many cord a day can you process with that?
Husqvarna ~ TimberJack ~ Dodge Cummins

millcreek40

It's a multitech 2040xp2  I bought it two years ago.multitech claims something like 5 cord a hr. The wood wood have to be perfect.real world. I have a two cord truck working alone,loading the deck, processing,throwing the wood around leveling off the load.  2 cord load about 1 1/2 hrs  that is with anything you drag out of the woods. From 3" to 26" pulp wood that I still have to respect with a 8 way wedge. If you ever watch there videos, the stuff they send up the elevator is way to big for my customers. Probably could do 5 cord with someone loading the deck & not caring what goes in the truck.it will split it as fast as you can cut it. Splitter has a 3.5 second cycle time no matter what's in front of it.works very well but don't believe there claims.I have cut split & delivered 8 cord in a day &didn't break a sweat

Thank You Sponsors!