iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RETIRED -- Forestry Forum Hats Now Available

Started by Kitty, August 22, 2016, 10:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Quote from: Jeff on August 30, 2016, 07:43:30 PM
Jeff's looked so awesome mostly because Jeff was wearing it. ;D

Now Jeff...you would look good in any hat you would wear... :)

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Beauty is in da eyes of da beholder.   :o

And dat guy needs ah new hat!!!    :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I got a new hat, and who is that rough and tumble lookin dude?

scully

I got thinkin , allot of guys here may never check the whole forum for things like FF hats etc. Like me I normally just hang around in saw mills and milling .  These are very fine hats  I hope to see more guys ordering ! This is a great opertunity to support everything we love here .  Personally I think I will be placing another order .
I bleed orange  .

21incher

Got mine and I must say it is one of the nicest hats that I have ever had. The material is extremely soft and it feels like it it is broken in from the start. The embroidery is just amazing. Thank you Kitty for helping us nohats become official havehats members of the Forestry Forum. 8)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Ed_K

We ordered new summer hats from Kitty, their really nice, great work on the embroidery  8) 8) 8).

At home with our new hats.

And a close up at the puter.

Ed K

Jeff

Much more photogenic than that one of the dude Magicman stuck on here. :)

thecfarm

Hey,Hey,where did that mighty fine looking couple come from?  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Kitty

Quote from: 21incher on September 10, 2016, 01:28:08 PM
Got mine and I must say it is one of the nicest hats that I have ever had. The material is extremely soft and it feels like it it is broken in from the start. The embroidery is just amazing. Thank you Kitty for helping us nohats become official havehats members of the Forestry Forum. 8)
Thank you for the compliments...very pleased that you are happy with them!
Kitty

Kitty

Quote from: Ed_K on September 11, 2016, 09:33:38 AM
We ordered new summer hats from Kitty, their really nice, great work on the embroidery  8) 8) 8).

At home with our new hats.

And a close up at the puter.

\
Thank you...my pleasure.

LIL

A huge thanks to Kitty for a smooth and hassle free process. Our hats arrived down under today. We are looking forward to road tripping with them over our summer break. 

Again a huge thanks we are super pleased with them 😊

Cheers

LIL (& @Ianab )
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Kitty

Thank you LIL....so happy they reached you safely!

Kitty

newoodguy78

Kitty,

I saw mention of shirts in this thread. Is that something that's available. The hats look great but I have to admit I am not a hat wearer. I would like to do something  to help/endorse this wonderful forum. Thank you for your time

Kitty

Hi,
Shirts will be available at some point in time, just not at the moment.

Once Dave and I get relocated, then we will have more to offer in the garment line. So, hats are it for the time being. 

Just now, Dave and I are in the midst of downsizing and selling our property to relocate in the  hopes of retiring from the corporate environment soon. I hope you will have patience and understanding with me as Dave and I try to get through this property selling thing....who knew it would be so difficult? 

Thank you for asking though....

Kitty

newoodguy78

Kitty,

Thank you for the response. I will be glad to be patient, firm believer that good things come to those who wait. Maybe just throw a post out when they are available? Your workmanship is very commendable on the hats. Good luck with getting things settled, no doubt a stressful process. Keep up the good work.

Kitty

Weekend_Sawyer

I have a habit of not seeing what is right in front of me.  ::)
I just caught up to this thread.

1 #3 has been ordered!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Kitty

John,

Got it....in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Kitty

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

DbltreeBelgians

I got my new hat today at the Paul Bunyan Festival where I met Kitty and Dave.
Thank you Kitty for the hat and the bottle of Blue Creeper also.
It was a pleasure meeting you both and I hope to see you again some day.
Thanks again,

Brent

DR_Buck

Brent with his new hat and the hat maker Kitty.

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Kitty

It was a pleasure to meet Brent. Thank you for stopping by Logrite and picking up a hat while you were there!

Kitty

DR_Buck

There will be a limited supply of FF hats available to purchase at the Paul Bunyan Show this weekend.   Kitty will be hanging out around the Logrite display.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Pretty proud of my new Forestry Forum hat! Thanks to our official hat maker for working out the design with me! They are not available yet, but hopefully by the first of the new year! I just love It!

Thank You Sponsors!