Woodland Mills HM126 Sawmill Review and Pictures

Started by NeilB, August 20, 2013, 03:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylebal

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

kylebal

To bad -40 here I can only look out the window at it today.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

kylebal

thecfarm

kylebal,some people should not click onto a post if they don't want to see what they don't want to see.
Picture away,I'll look and I'll enjoy too.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

fishfighter

Well, after a bit over a year with my 126, I have to say I love it. Done went thru about 25 blades to saw up 95% of the lumber that I am building my guess house/camp with.

You can read up on my project here.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,82663.0.html

It was past time for me to start getting my mill on a trailer. So I just about finish building that. Very happy the way things came out.

The bed is 18' and overall it is 23'. Should work out great for my mill with my extra extension.

Magicman

Hey, you are moving right along with that trailer build.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishfighter

With the rain we got the last two days, there is no way I can even get to my mill. :( Besides, dam vertigo came back yesterday and I'm all over the place. >:(

Have to go to New Orleans today to see my heart transplant team. Going to be a rough one.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishfighter

Been touch and go, but the mill is on the trailer along with power feed. Worked out great.

Power feed.

This was before I swapped the motor around. Reason for doing that was to use high speed to reverse the mill head. The controller slows down the motor when reversing it. The reverse speed was just a hair fast, so I had to just slow it down a bit.