iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good deed for the day!!!

Started by Woodhauler, August 12, 2016, 06:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Hopefully karma will come my way sometime! Was at the local general store a 1/2 hr ago, a car load of people who was tourist came in and was looking for a rest room! The closest public restroom is 20 miles from here in the direction they was traveling! 2 older ladys and two older guys! I seen the women folks was really needing a place to go! I had them follow me home and things are good for them! They couldn't believe a person would offer to let them in to use bathroom!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

WV Sawmiller

Well done. It is real nice when someone goes out of their way to help someone in a personal way. May not be a big deal for you but I bet they remember and talk about the people in Maine being the nicest people around. When I visited I met the other one but know he was not typical.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Woodhauler on August 12, 2016, 06:16:44 PM
I had them follow me home and things are good for them!

Or... they were thinking, as they followed you into the back country, we might be featured on the next Unsolved Mysteries/America's Most Wanted! :D
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

timberlinetree

Nice! They must have really appreciated it!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Carson-saws

A Gentlemen indeed.  Living proof chivalry is alive and well.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Thank You Sponsors!