iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Has this happen to you?

Started by fishfighter, August 06, 2016, 06:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishfighter

The other day, the wife was with my daughter and grandson. My daughter needed something from Home Depot. Anyway, my grandson needed to go to the restroom. He is 6 years old, so the wife took him.

As they were walking to the restroom, my grandson told my wife that he knows paw paw (me) is around. My wife told him, no, I'm not. He kept telling the wife that I was there. Then she asked as to why he thinks paw paw is there. He told the wife he smells paw paw. That was then she notice that they were in the lumber section.

:D

Chuck White

What a memory, that was just born.

The kid is paying attention to things/people around him.

8)           8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

fishfighter

Yep, little people are a kick. ;D

Justify008

My dad used to have a particular cough from smoking I could pick him out in a store and find him based on that cough lol. Kinda like reverse echo location

Ga Mtn Man

It is good that the little tyke didn't wait until he was in the restroom to say that.  :laugh:
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Deese

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on August 06, 2016, 06:31:53 PM
It is good that the little tyke didn't wait until he was in the restroom to say that.  :laugh:

Now that's funny  :D :D :D
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

BUGGUTZ

I'm 38 years old and the smell of pine on flannel still reminds me of my Dad when I was a kid. He used to make patterns in a shop.
Everyone has to be somewhere.

Thank You Sponsors!