iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tigercat 604

Started by ehp, August 02, 2016, 10:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lopet

If I ever something don't find on youtube is it okay if I am contacting you Riwaka ?
What do you do for a living if you don't mind asking ?  :)
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

teakwood

Quote from: lopet on November 05, 2017, 09:01:14 PM
If I ever something don't find on youtube is it okay if I am contacting you Riwaka ?
What do you do for a living if you don't mind asking ?  :)

:D :D I was thinking the same! that guy always trow 3 links and 2 youtube videos in, just like that.  Riwaka must be an internet guru!!

Good work! ;)
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

BargeMonkey

Quote from: ehp on November 05, 2017, 05:34:41 PM
ya I sat in that 602 on video, in the cab it just looks like the cab of the 604 . this guy seems to love the idea of the pivot in back half of the frame , me not so much , big thing is it make the wheel base longer so a larger turning radius and that's a huge thing in real tight select cut . hoses are also out in the open, that cannot be , well at least not on a machine I own
After owning that 405 franklin I had i think the center pivot is the way to go. I'm surprised you didn't jump on one for 0% @36months 😂

ehp

Nope, not to sure on that center pivot myself , just like you , just pay for it .

BargeMonkey

Quote from: ehp on November 06, 2017, 09:39:55 PM
Nope, not to sure on that center pivot myself , just like you , just pay for it .
You've got the good wood out there for a cable skidder, unless your tied into the mill around here the bids are out of my reach on the 100-500mbdft lots to justify a new machine especially a cable skidder. Brand new 610E sits within sight of my house, it's not a little machine at all. I like the center pivot, on a small machine it was so much more stable.

Firewoodjoe

I ran a cat 518 with the center pivot like your talking I believe. I didn't like it. It would pull real hard straight:) And with the wrong op the cab would turn over and there u sat. There ok but u can't beat a Deere with a torque converter. I don't like there electric but they are fast hard pulling machines and yet will still float on soft ground.

ehp

second post that has not shown up, anyone else having trouble just getting on here or is it only me

teakwood

with posts not but sometimes the page won't open for hours
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

Thank You Sponsors!