iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Perhaps...

Started by HiTech, July 31, 2016, 07:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

another set back for the guys who chip. Rumors are flying that Fort Drum is going back to gas/oil for their boilers. If that happens the chip market in this area will be almost nil. Markets can change faster than the weather.

thecfarm

Yes,how true that is.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

timberlinetree

Does it seem more and more up and down more frequently than the past?
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

thecfarm

timberline,how true that is.
Seem like each company has people that are sitting behind a desk ,shoving paperwork to thier bosses saying we can save $21567.54 a year if we buy this product or change the way we do something. I went through that with one company. Yes sometimes it works,but sometimes it don't. BUT try to get it changed back to the old product was impossible. Even though we was changing it out more and maybe slowing us down. But we are saving money.  ::) As we use to say,will will trip over a dollar to save a dime. One guy I talked to had an even better saying,we will save money,no matter how much it cost us.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!