iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

12v battery charger down

Started by drobertson, July 28, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Schumaker 2/6-12v simple basic charger not acting right any input on possible issues and fixes?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

pine

Quote from: drobertson on July 28, 2016, 01:40:58 PM
Schumaker 2/6-12v simple basic charger not acting right any input on possible issues and fixes?

With so little information my only comment is: it is broke. :D :)

At a more serious level.
What is it doing or not doing?  That might help in any analysis of failure modes.

21incher

I had one that started acting up and it turned out the battery I was trying to charge had a shorted cell that caused the output breaker to kick on and off making the charger look bad. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

drobertson

Well eating crow, seen this before, a bad connection on the pos gator clip, never checked the neg, should have right off the bat, simple as usual,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!