iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Family visit

Started by trapper, July 22, 2016, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

FF family that is.  Yesterday yukon had a delivery in WI. He drove an hour and a half out of the way to see us.  His family came with him. We had a very good visit and he gifted us with one of his famous swings.  Found a couple things from the garden we enjoy on a regular basis were new to them. Sounds like bark beetle is following him in the craft.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Roxie

Say when

Magicman

Larry and his family are good folks.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yukon cornelius

We just made it home tonight. We may have drove an hour and a half to visit trapper  but he drove about 10 to come eat chilli with us in February. When I saw we had an order going to the cheese state I told my wife we had to go see them. We had a great visit! We hope to meet up again sometime!

Andy white was the first to say it to me but the members on this site all seem to be the same. Hard working,kind,generous, great people 8)
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!