Not Just Legs

Started by Tam-i-am, July 14, 2016, 03:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

We decided to help you put backs on your benches and stools!  This new piece is 6" tall.  2" x 1" steel tube.  Made with a 10ยบ angle.

top mounting bracket is 1" x 6" and has 5 holes to attach your top.  While the bottom mounting bracket is 1.5" x 4" with 4 holes for attaching to the seat.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

red

What was topless now has a top
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Mooseherder

I saw those at the Richmond show on a bench Kevin had out there and people were asking him about them.  They looked great. ;)

Tam-i-am

yes they made their debut at the Richmond show and I'm not naming names but a FF member kidnapped my model so I had no way to take pics ;)
I don't even have a pic of it to put on a milk carton.   :(

With no hopes the kidnappers were going to give it back I had to move on.  Well making furniture is not a priority for the shop so if you look closely the bench and the stool are not finished.   The bench hasn't even been sanded so you have to be very careful when you sit on it.  Neither have any coating on the wood.  As a matter of fact the top isn't even attached to the stool, it is just balanced on there for the pic. 

Mooseherder

My bet is Dave got it because that guy is a Logrite Product hoarder and has at least one of everything. :D

Tam-i-am

nothing wrong with hoarding Logrite products. :D :D

but I believe you might be right