iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM resharp

Started by Bruno of NH, June 26, 2016, 01:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

I have been buying 3 to 4 WM bands of different degrees at a time .
I have 5 I would like sharpend will resharp do just 5 bands if I send them in ?
Thanks Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

There is/was some kind of "surcharge" for less than 10 blades.  I would give Resharp a call.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

Thanks Mr MM I will or I might just order a few more new ones :)
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on June 26, 2016, 01:45:35 PM
There is/was some kind of "surcharge" for less than 10 blades.  I would give Resharp a call.

I'm pretty sure if you send less than 10, you get charged for 10.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bruno of NH

I will wait till I have 10
Going to order some more on Monday .

WV Sawmiller

You will get the straight scoop from WM when you call them.

As I remember the price break was on the shipping when you send 10 or more. I'd bet the per blade sharpening charge is the same just more cost effective to pay shipping on bulk orders. I use the auto replace if blade can't be replaced and get a cheaper rate on the replacement blades. Same for broken blade - I tell re-sharp and they auto-refill to the kind  of band I specify and  a cheaper than individual sale price rate.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!