iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Adding simple graphics to shirts and cloth items

Started by 21incher, April 20, 2022, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

I know many on here have businesses and want to make some custom shirts and hats so I thought  I would  post a video about how to get started. I have a big heat press I usually  use but it can be done with  an iron or even a small hand press like a company just sent me. The Heat transfer vinyl can be cut with a vinyl cutter or even by hand with an exact knife.  Just has to be weeded and then transferred  to the material with heat. Just some simple ideas showing how easy it is to do.
Trying Out A HTVRONT 10 x 10 Heat Press And HTV - YouTube
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

firefighter ontheside

Nice video.  My wife doesn't have a business, but she has all of this stuff, including that same press.  She makes shirts galore and decals for this and that.  She's made me numerous Wildfire Woodworks shirts and sweatshirts and even a big decal for the front door of my kiln.  She made uniforms for my son's soccer team complete with numbers and names and team logos.  It's actually quite impressive what she can do with that cricut machine.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

21incher

It's  definitely  an easy way to add some logos. I have an obsolete  Cameo 3 and it's  amazing  all the t shirts, print and cut stickers, and vinyl graphics it has cut. The t shirts  stand up well if they are mostly  cotton and turned inside out to wash. The company sent me a bad batch of vinyl  but  in the end you can still make it work. My big 15 x15 press is a pain to drag out and takes 1/2 hour to heat so this little iron is really  great for starting  out. So many ideas online to get people  started. I am upgrading to the newer 24 inch wide cameo in the future to play with  vehicle  graphics. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!