iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Erroring on the Side of Caution

Started by Magicman, June 17, 2016, 11:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Maybe overthinking before a long road trip is  normal, and I always chuckle at myself when I am loading up.  Anyway, I usually take ~20 blades.  Since PatD is also going on this trip, I slipped another box of blades in her trunk. ;D  I always have several B57's, roller blade guides, and hydraulic solenoids so those are not even a thought.  I now have an extra rebuilt alternator which will go along with a rebuilt hydraulic pump and engine starter.

Oh yes, a case of water and Gatorade.   ;D 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishfighter

Maybe a cold beer or two at the end of the day. ;D

Be careful of this heat wavy. Any chance of a genset and a big box fan?

LittleJohn

Joe Hillmann

Whenever I take a trailer on a long trip I bring along an extra set of wheel bearings.  Along with grease and the tools to replace it.

fishfighter

Quote from: Joe Hillmann on June 17, 2016, 11:50:00 AM
Whenever I take a trailer on a long trip I bring along an extra set of wheel bearings.  Along with grease and the tools to replace it.

Used to keep a complete hub with bearings and seal that was greased up and rap in plastic in my truck. Once I started doing that, I never had a bearing problem. :D

Thank You Sponsors!