iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another newbie

Started by Articcub, June 05, 2016, 11:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Articcub

Hello I just wanted to say hello as I am new to the forum just purchased a hm126 woodland mill and I am looking forward to learning the fine art of sawing  I am from north of the border all we have to cut around here is pine spruce and popular. But we did have have the pine beetle come through here 4-5 years ago so I am looking forward to cutting some denim wood as well .
Woodland HM 126

redprospector

Welcome to The Forestry Forum!
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Articcub.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Czech_Made

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Magicman

A big Hello from "South of the Border" Articcub, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Articcub,welcome to the forum.
What's all the lumber going to be used for?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bags

Welcome to Forestry Forum.

I ran a 56" circle for quite a few years and bought a HM130 Woodland mill since I make a bit of furniture for the rich hippies up in this country. I'll bet you will like your new Woodland machine. Keep your HM126 level and tuned (sharp blades) and you'll run some nice boards.

I just hauled a short load of blue stained bug bit Ponderosa in today. Its more fun to cut than spruce--- every board has a new grain pattern.

dgdrls

Welcome aboard Arcticcub, great folks here,
lots of knowledge, don't be shy to ask questions,

Best
d

Articcub

Well I guess for starters apparently the first project has been decided well not by my self but you all know how this goes lol 2 new green houses the a couple of new planters I am hoping to snag some nice bug kill to play around with for these projects
Woodland HM 126

Ga Mtn Man

Welcome to the forum Articcub.  We like pictures!
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Thank You Sponsors!