iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

I thought it was when he backed into the lawn mower
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Magicman

Yup, that would work too.

Getting ready to travel included cleaning out my work truck.  Oh my, where does that sawdust come from??   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gspren

I put the 5th wheel hitch back in the truck (haven't been using the RV much), next week get the RV packed and first night, Aug 2nd will be at Benezette, heart of PAs elk country.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

scouter Joe

I've been putting off committing to the pig roast as there was a very good chance that I wouldn't be able to make it . Now things have changed a bit and it looks like I should be able to make it . So if I counted right that should make 65 .  scouter Joe

Magicman

I look forward to seeing you.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV_hillbilly

WV hillbilly will be there so that makes  66
Hillbilly

Wildflower

Well I'll be. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

WV_hillbilly

its been a while since Ive been to the pigroast   but I'm really excited about making it there this year .  i'll be in Ann Arbor from July 30th  till Aug 4th for training . 
Hillbilly

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You're gonna need a bigger building soon.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Taking advantage of the new facilities on a rainy day.

OneWithWood

You have been busy.  Looks great!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Chuck White

Wish we could have a rainy day!   ::)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

I see Tammy is busy too. Just can't keep her down,can ya??
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Weekend_Sawyer

Well, it just aint happening for me this year.
I'm setting my sights on next year.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Magicman

A very good reason to drive 1000+ miles to a Forestry Forum Pig Roast, but not the best reason.  LINK

trapper

Thanks for the link Will help me put names to the faces.  I am BAD in that area.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Magicman

We are loaded up and ready to travel, move_it  but we have absolutely no idea which route we will take.   smiley_headscratch  There are very few highways that we have not traveled.  :P

WDH

You might consider the road less traveled.

Robert Frost (1874ā€“1963).  Mountain Interval.  1920.

1. The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,   
And sorry I could not travel both   
And be one traveler, long I stood   
And looked down one as far as I could   
To where it bent in the undergrowth;           5

Then took the other, as just as fair,   
And having perhaps the better claim,   
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;   
Though as for that the passing there   
Had worn them really about the same,           10

And both that morning equally lay   
In leaves no step had trodden black.   
Oh, I kept the first for another day!   
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,   
I doubted if I should ever come back.           15

I shall be telling this with a sigh   
Somewhere ages and ages hence:   
Two roads diverged in a wood, and Iā€”   
I took the one less traveled by,   
And that has made all the difference.           20
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Thanks Danny.  I shorten it down quite a bit: 

When you come to a fork in the road.....take it
Never wonder what was down the other road
Because you did not go that way.

All that I know this morning, is that we are going North.   Pat will look at the Atlas and decide.   :)

GAB

Quote from: Magicman on July 27, 2016, 07:47:49 AM
When you come to a fork in the road.....take it

I believe the above was said by Yogi Berra.
In his case either one would get you to his house as he had a circular drive.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

gspren

Quote from: Magicman on July 27, 2016, 07:47:49 AM
All that I know this morning, is that we are going North.   Pat will look at the Atlas and decide.   :)

If Pat guides you through Northern PA going to or from spend a few days in Benezette. The campground just outside town is where we had an elk lick all the grease off the fifth wheel pin. The Elk visitors center is also nice.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Magicman

dewwood

If you are coming up I69 and need an overnight we have room for you to park.  Give me a holler and we can guide you here.  dewwoodp@gmail.com
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Jeff

The Logrite Atv trailer makes a huge job for just two people much easier. Moving the 1000 lb pigroast table.

Thank You Sponsors!